Regenesys is seeking a Public Relations Manager to join their global marketing team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for creating and maintaining a favourable public image for Regenesys by communicating programmes, accomplishments and/or points of view on various platforms including news channels and social media channels. The Public Relations Manager sought will be a media and public relations professional responsible for planning and directing the creation of material that will maintain or enhance the public image of Regenesys as a market leader in higher education.
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences
- Releasing information to counter negative publicity and handle any crisis and/or emergency communications
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programmes
- Plan and budget for PR events, programmes and initiatives
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitoring the corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, influencers, politicians, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, launches and hearings.
- Steering public appearances and ensuring a smooth process throughout
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- A team-player
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist (3 to 5 years’ experience, minimum)
Salary: Market-related and commensurate with experience.