IT Administrator – Job Description:
- Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
- Manage, maintain and update onsite and customer site copiers, printing machines.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Support determination of local and customer needs for yearly budgeting process and request for proposal processes.
- Perform with UPS to manage all UPS workstations along with existing and operational printers.
- Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
- Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
Skills And Requirements:
- Problem-Solving and Administration.
- Hardware Management.
- Microsoft Office.
- Office 365 Administration (Plus).
- SharePoint Administration (Plus).
- Microsoft Teams.
- Team player.
- Quick Leaner.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Windows OS and MacOS familiarity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Windows and Mac.
Salary: Market-related and commensurate with experience.
Email your CV stating the job title in the subject line to email@example.com