The main purpose of the Head of Recruitment Tech role is to manage the software development of recruitment technology for Regenesys Business School. The successful incumbent will ensure that the implementation of the software system is delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards. The incumbent will serve as the conduit and liaison person between the development team and clients, ensuring project and service delivery. The incumbent will work closely with senior leadership to implement and develop the system role out with regards to hiring needs and advise them from recruitment perspective.
Reports to: CEO and HOD
- The incumbent will work closely with senior leadership to implement and develop the system role out with regards to hiring needs and advise them from recruitment perspective.
- Develop and build the software system for sourcing methods, and onboard the market’s best talent.
- Build relationships with global and local hiring managers and functional heads to identify needs and determine recruitment plans and software needs.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process in support of RPO needs
- Build out the client’s brand and work towards increasing awareness across all recruitment sectors.
- Liaises internally across the organisation with department managers and senior staff on specific projects, and other Regenesys staff where relevant as well as external clients. On-going liaison and project management required with external clients, including status meetings, presentations, and report writing is required.
Scope of the Job
To take a leading role in maximising project outputs and deliverables by:
- Managing all aspects of selected projects.
- Ensuring projects are adequately delivered.
- Contributing to team and organisational work.
- Ensuring exceptional quality assurance and service delivery.
- Serving as an ambassador for Regenesys IT Tech Recruitment
- Obtaining repeat business and clients
- Proactive management of projects.
- Act as central point of contact for the team and all other stakeholders.
- Actively managing client expectations for the duration of the project.
- Implement, follow, and manage standardised processes and procedures for the implementation of all project deliverables.
- Maintain client relationship management though regular contact (meetings/ emails/call logs etc.).
- Proactively managing all project meetings (internal and external) including meeting agendas, preparation of meeting documentation, minutes of meeting and auctioning all stakeholder feedback.
- Ensure consistent and accurate administration of recruitment projects
- Deal with project-related enquiries and activities.
- Develop and manage the use of an electronic and manual filing system for all project-related documentation.
- Actively managing recruitment contracts, finances, and personnel to ensure projects are delivered within time, budget and constraints.
- Creating, writing and co-ordinating professional, accurate and timely project reports in line with the project charter, client requirements and invoicing schedules.
- Managing the project invoicing schedule (and deliverables) and ensure that invoices are created and delivered in time for payment purposes.
- Following up on payment for all invoices and manage any issues/discrepancies.
- Proactively managing project resources to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and as per quality agreement.
- Motivating team members to contribute to team/ organisational work.
- Leading and managing by example, and to encourage teamwork.
- Fostering a ‘can do’ culture of by actively seeking solutions to problems and involving team members in the process.
- Sourcing new business opportunities through identifying and pursuing opportunities that might be suitable for engagement projects flowing out of current project delivery.
- Identifying repeat business opportunities through client engagement and ensuring that all identified opportunities is followed up with the necessary written documentation and sales team involvements.
- Actively contribute to the business
- Operate within organisational policies and practices.
- Undertake other tasks as directed.
- Be responsible for your own and coordinating team administration, including paperwork and filing (self-sufficiency required).
- Be a positively influential team leader.
Education and Experience
- IT and Project Management related degree.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Understanding of recruitment process and challenges faced.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (high level).
- Experience in recruitment industry beneficial.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications