Job Description: Divisional Head – Online Programmes
The Regenesys Corporate Education space seeks to employ a Divisional Head for their Online Programmes. The successful incumbent will aid in the acquisition and retention of consumers in various respective industries and sectors, based on their client base and industry experience. They will take charge of sourcing, authorising and growing the online training space and will oversee the accreditation thereof.
- Deep understanding of the EdTech space
- Knowledge of the various online platforms, plugins, tools and related technology
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of various EdTech business models and can implement same.
- Ability to source authorised online training / accredited content.
- Strong sales acumen and ability.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Well-networked from 3 different vantage points:
- Customer network
- Technology network
- Course network
- Expert management skills and should have ability to plan and organize reunion events
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain good liaison with their networks and team members
- Creative enough to implement new ideas to generate profit for the business and gain new customers
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the educational sector in a similar role
Salary: market-related & commensurate with experience
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org