We’re looking for an Alumni Director to play a vital role in coordinating all the functions of the Regenesys Business School’s alumni network.
- Plan, organize and coordinate events that are arranged by the alumni
- Budget planning is one of the most important job of a alumni relations manger
- Look for financial institutions that are ready to fund the programs and maintain tie-ups with the alumni
- Propose plans for the functions of the organization
- Maintain an ongoing relation with and organize programs for the current students and help them discover new opportunities of career, employment, etc.
- Create forums where students can network with their batch mates and other students of Regenesys and share their experiences with each other
- Mentor the work of volunteers and alumni relations staff and overlook their work
- Conduct sessions to help them understand the working of the alumni and prepare them to tackle various situations that they have to face in their day-to-day work
- Give presentations to the School to get associated with them and maintain relations with them for business
- Expert management skills and should have ability to plan and organize reunion events.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain good liaison with the organizations that offer business to the alumni.
- Ability to understand the background of the people for whom events and gatherings are being organized, and plan events accordingly.
- Creative enough to implement new ideas make good profit from the business and gain new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or MBA
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the educational sector in a similar role
- Proven successful track-record of alumni management