The purpose of this position is to update, review and develop course material for the Regenesys Business School.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review/ develop/ update workbooks for Regenesys
- Develop new workbooks as required
- Include/update new information into workbooks when required.
- Customise/modify workbooks when required
- Send new course material for revision
- Incorporate revision comments into material
- Edit workbook language and format where necessary
- Assess and moderate
- Assess and moderate assignments and examination scripts and PoE’s of courses offered by organisation
- Support other Departmental units, range: marketing, admin, consulting, strategic relations and all new units
- Academic support and administration
- Other responsibilities determined by management team
- Assist with planning for the development of new course material
- Provide assistance to academic staff in using course material
- Facilitate when required in specific areas of expertise
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Scrupulous about detailed work
- Skilled in written English
- Self-motivated to work on his/her own, and to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the production process for books and documents
- Good judgment, to gauge which changes are necessary without losing meaning
- Good communication skills
- Grammatical expertise
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office programmes, advanced skills in Office Word.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree writing in English, minimum requirement. English teaching experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum of three years experience in a proofreading, advertising, editorial, publishing, or post-secondary education environment.
- Superior proofreading, editing, and communication skills are essential.
- Experience with editing
- Ability to function effectively under inflexible deadline.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work within the institutional style, rather than impose your own ideas.
- Ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical.
- Ability to proofread advertising and marketing collateral.
- Ability to write brochure copy.
- Ability to update and correct all sales PDFs.
- Ability to review website copy.
- Ability to review tender documents.
- Ability to proofread research reports and ensure perfect formatting in Word.
- Ability to pick up logical flaws and redundancy in documents.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Email CV to email@example.com