Regenesys Business Videos
CONNECT WITH US
Frequently Asked Questions: Public Management
How long is the postgraduate public management programme at Regenesys Business School?
The duration of a Master of Public Management is 1 year, and the duration of a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management is 6 months.
What is the focus of the postgraduate public management programme?
The postgraduate public management programme enhances students' abilities to analyse, implement, and evaluate public policy.
What are the career prospects after completing the programme?
After completing this programme, you can pursue a career in public service in a variety of settings, including government agencies, non-governmental organisations, and ministries.
Is financial aid available for the programme?
Yes, we offer students financial aid that lets them enrol and study Regenesys without worrying too much about the costs.
Can I study for the postgraduate programmes through contact classes?
Yes. At Regenesys, we have the option for students to study in either contact or online classes, as per their preference and requirement.
Regenesys Business School is a leading institution for postgraduate education in public management in South Africa…
The school aims to equip professionals with the necessary skills and knowledge required to thrive in today's rapidly-changing public sector atmosphere.
One of the key benefits of studying at Regenesys is the flexibility that is offered to students. The school offers online and contact learning options, allowing students to choose the study format that best suits their needs. In addition, the school has a diverse student body, with students from all over the world and from a range of different backgrounds, creating a dynamic learning environment.
Regenesys also boasts a team of experienced faculty members committed to providing students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today's public sector environment. The faculty members have a wealth of industry experience and bring a practical approach to teaching, ensuring that students are well-prepared for their future careers.
Regenesys Business School offers two postgraduate programmes in Public Management, providing professionals with opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills in this field. These programmes are meticulously designed to offer advanced insights into various aspects of public sector leadership, policy analysis, organizational management, and governance. Through a combination of rigorous coursework and practical experiences, students acquire the expertise required to tackle complex challenges and drive transformative change in the public sector.
- The Master of Public Management (MPM) is a two-year programme that is designed for professionals who want to enhance their understanding of public sector management and develop their leadership skills. The MPM covers all aspects of public management, including public policy, governance, public finance, and human resources. It provides a solid foundation for professionals who wish to advance their careers in the public sector or transition from another industry to the public sector.The MPM programme allows the students to complete the programme at their own pace. The modules cover various topics, including public sector economics, governance, public policy, public finance, and human resource management. The programme also includes a research component, where students undertake a research project in a specific area of public management. The MPM programme is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to take on leadership roles in the public sector, including in government agencies, non-profit organizations, and international organizations
- The Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management (PDPM) is a one-year programme that provides students with a solid foundation in public management. The PDPM covers all aspects of public management, including public policy, governance, public finance, and human resources. It is designed for professionals who want to enhance their understanding of public management or for those who wish to transition into the public sector from another industry. The PDPM programme allows the students to complete the programme at their own pace. The modules cover various topics, including public sector economics, governance, public policy, public finance, and human resource management. The programme also includes a research component, where students undertake a research project in a specific area of public management. The PDPM programme is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to pursue entry-level or mid-level positions in the public sector, including in government agencies, non-profit organizations, and international organizations
In conclusion, Regenesys Business School offers two postgraduate programmes - the Master of Public Management (MPM) and the Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management (PDPM) - that are designed to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today's fast-paced public sector environment. These flexible and adaptable programmes provide students with a solid foundation in public management. Whether you are interested in advancing your career in the public sector or transitioning into the public sector from another industry, Regenesys has a postgraduate programme that will suit your needs.
The application process to get into any Public Management programme at Regenesys is simple:
Step 1: Choose a programme
Step 2: Fill out the application form and submit supporting documents
Step 3: Pay the application fee and wait for confirmation
Step 4: Enrol and start classes
Scope of pursuing Public Management programmes from Regenesys
If you're looking for a lucrative career, consider pursuing a degree in public management from a respected institution like Regenesys. This can enhance your professional worth and earning potential.
Here are some of the popular job sectors for people with public management degrees:
- Government departments (education, health, transport, etc);
- Basic and higher education institutions;
- Nongovernmental organisations;
- Parastatals (state-owned enterprises); and
- Private-sector organisations that work closely with government and its departments.